Our stunningly lifelike icon of the classic East Coast Christmas was our first creation, and it’s still one of our best-selling trees. In fact, this cornerstone of our Vermont Signature® Collection remains so popular today that we’ve made it available with our latest Flip Tree technology. Featuring an improved stand, our new Vermont White Spruce Flip Tree ensures a quick and easy experience from setup to storage.
Inspired by the Picea glauca found throughout New England and Canada, our artificial white spruce showcases a traditional profile composed of lifelike True Needle® tips complemented by Classic Needle foliage for a dense, full look. Its upward-sloping branches follow nature’s design, creating a handsome backdrop for your beloved ornaments.
- With our innovative Flip Tree design, simply rotate the base of the tree into place and attach the top portion. The sturdy stand has improved rolling and locking capabilities for effortless assembly and storage.
- Crafted with abundant True Needle foliage for realism that draws the eye and Classic Needles for added fullness.
- Easy Plug® system incorporates light connections in the trunk, so lighting your tree is as simple as plugging it into a socket. Currently available on select trees. Click on the specifications below for more details.
- Trees pre-lit with innovative Twinkly® LED lights allow you to create and control different light colors, light shows, or choose from a pre-programmed selection of patterns and colors, all from your phone using the mobile app.
- Our Simple String® technology allows you to add custom lights to your tree with ease. Just string the lights strands on each tree section and then plug each strand into the center pole sockets. Secured with sturdy ties of your choosing, the lights strands will stay on for future years even when you take down your tree. Currently available on unlit models of this tree.
View light counts, branch tip counts & weights
There are no reviews yet.