Bring the warmth of Southern hospitality to your decorating with a lifelike replica of the best Christmas tree species. The BH Fraser Fir recreates the shape, color, and fullness of its natural counterpart with breathtaking accuracy. Molded from natural Fraser fir branches, its elevated True Needle® design mimics real foliage with 40 different tip variations, the most on any of our trees. This realistic Christmas tree provides an elegant backdrop that inspires unforgettable holiday celebrations.
Widely regarded as the best Christmas tree species in nature, the Abies fraseri is native to the forests of North Carolina and surrounding Appalachian states. Our BH Fraser Fir takes inspiration from this beautiful tree. Dark green needles with silver undersides, along with a more organically shaped treetop, accurately replicate the vibrant color and natural silhouette of farm grown Fraser firs.
- Crafted with True Needle foliage featuring 40 variations of Fraser fir branch tips for a more organic, lifelike look.
- Easy Plug® system incorporates light connections in the trunk, so lighting your tree is as simple as plugging it into a socket. Currently available on select trees. Click on the specifications below for more details.
- Trees pre-lit with innovative Twinkly® LED lights allow you to create and control different light colors, light shows, or choose from a pre-programmed selection of patterns and colors, all from your phone using the mobile app.
- Our Simple String® technology allows you to add custom lights to your tree with ease. Just string the lights strands on each tree section and then plug each strand into the center pole sockets. Secured with sturdy ties of your choosing, the lights strands will stay on for future years even when you take down your tree. Currently available on unlit models of this tree.
- Semi-fluffed branch tips feature memory wire for additional support when hanging ornaments, and to reduce fluffing time in future years.
View light counts, branch tip counts & weights
There are no reviews yet.